Publisher: P. Lang in New York
Written in English
- Huguenots -- History.,
- Huguenots -- Genealogy.,
- Christian sociology -- Reformed Church.
|Statement||Abraham D. Lavender.|
|Series||American university studies., v. 80|
|LC Classifications||BX9454.2 .L38 1990|
|The Physical Object|
|Pagination||xii, 264 p. :|
|Number of Pages||264|
|LC Control Number||89012341|
- Lila Katzen
- Sixty years of population growth in Idaho, 1890-1950.
- Otto the knight
- Executioner Plague Wind
- The Jewish Contribution To Civilisation
- Authors of Rome.
- Libby Prison Breakout
- Corporate finance
- Expanded initial study/negative declaration
- Hans van der Meer
- Da Jumhūrīyat da lūmr̥anī jashan albūm, 1353 = Celebration album of first anniversary of the Republic, 1974.
- Pinto Lowery
- Naked is the Best Disguise
- Womens occupations and social change
- The farm on the roof
- The Laws of Destiny
- Concrete-filled HSS joints
- Homéron Ilias.
- Illuminated Gospel of st Matthews
French Huguenots by Abraham D. Lavender Download PDF EPUB FB2
Huguenots, and particularly French Huguenots, were persecuted Protestants in 16th and 17th century Europe who followed the teachings of theologian John Calvin. Huguenots - Definition & French Huguenots - HISTORY. Feb 7, - Explore seniorliz's board "Books about Huguenots" on Pinterest.
See more ideas about French history, Books and History books pins. May 4, - Explore 2dorfan's board "Huguenots", followed by people on Pinterest. See more ideas about French history, History books and History pins. Cabell's book is a complete work of French refugees in the Richmond area. It is labeled as Volume I.
Certainly much will follow. Every state has searchers whose work leads back to. However, says Dr. Gwynn, ``The word `Huguenot' isn't in the index of Professor Jones's book.
Nor is the word `refugee.' The Huguenots are actually mentioned but only as a factor which Author: Christopher Andreae. Huguenot families of France (directory): Alsace, Dieulefit, Lyon, Normandy, Sancerre, Tours.
Over names, bibliography.